LACERTA® stimulates regeneration processes in long-term cover tissue defects (trophic ulcers, pressure ulcers, fistulas):
- promotes migration and proliferation of fibroblasts;
- accelerates metabolic activity of fibroblasts;
- enhances angiogenesis.
LACERTA® is used for FTR-techniques * (Fast Tissue Regeneration, 2011) in complex treatment of long-existing defects in the cover tissues:
– patented method of treatment;
– takes place in an outpatient setting;
– does not require specific tools, anaesthetic support or operating rooms.