Discover Cancer Treatment-Integrative Oncology with Helixor.
Prolong the life of cancer patients with helixor.
The COVID-19 is a new viral disease ravaging the world.
Based on scientific research, the main clinical features of Covid -19 disease is Leucopenia and lymphopenia in 83% of patients with active diseases, which means that the white blood cells which are important parts of the immune system of infected patients get compromised and as such are unable to fight off diseases and infections. This is an independent prognostic factor of the progressive evolution of the disease.
Helixor A can be used as Preventive treatment of COVID-19 for high Risk Patients as it activates the immune system and the production of defense cells which stimulates self-healing.
INDICATION FOR USE
Helixor A (low dosage) is recommended for the preventive treatment of COVID-19, for high risk patients who have not contacted the virus yet.
Profile of High-Risk Patients:
- Previous chronic disease: Diabetes, High blood pressure, Asthma, Autoimmune diseases, Coronary diseases, Bronchitis chronic persistent, Emphysema, Nephropathy chronic, Hepatopathy chronic
- Asymptomatic patients with leucopenia/lymphopenia in screening blood test
- Asymptomatic patients with body temperatures less than 36°C (sublingual taken in the morning) within the period of 1 month.
- Oncological patients during / after Chemotherapy
- Oncological patients during / after Radiotherapy, in thoracic region.
- Oncological patients with important lack of quality of life after oncological treatments/ secondary to evolution disease.
Helixor A &M
Helixor Integrative Treatment injection improves the quality of life of cancer patients by;
✅Activating the immune system and the production of defense cells
✅Stimulating “programmed cell death” (apoptosis), particularly in tumor cells, which have lost this ability and thus multiply uncontrollably.
✅Providing positive effects to tiredness, exhaustion, fatigue, appetite, weight, general resilience or vitality
✅Improves the tolerance of standard therapies like Chemotherapy and radiotherapy as it aids in managing unpleasant side effects of treatment like Nausea and vomiting
✅Raising the patient’s body temperature slightly, warming their body through. Many cancer patients have a low average body temperature and easily feel cold.
✅Preventing infections as the immune system remains active
✅Improving the patient’s immune system and stimulates self-healing
✅Providing Less sensitivity to pain, so fewer painkillers and sedatives are needed.
✅Reducing the growth of cancer cells and sometimes shrink tumors off completely.
This mode of action makes Helixor integrative therapy a key supplement to standard oncological therapies.
Helixor is also an immunomodulatory drug which strengthens the immune system
INDICATIONS AND USAGE OF HELIXOR A & M INJECTIONS
1. Helixor Integrative treatment injection is used for the treatment of almost all tumor diseases.
2. It can be used once a tumor has been diagnosed.
3. It can be used before or after surgery as well as before, during, or after radiation, chemo, hormonal or antibody therapies.
4. It can be used to prevent a recurrence of cancer cells especially for patients who have successfully completed their treatment circle.
5. It can be used for the management and prevention of hereditary cancer, the kind that runs in a family.
6. Sometimes, mistletoe therapy can also help shrink a tumor and prolong survival.
7. Helixor M since it has a primarily anabolic effect is equally used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis (The non-active degenerative symptom complex is the ideal indication for use, i.e. if pain improves with movement.) and Osteoporosis. However, Helixor M is not indicated in cases where the patient has an acute spinal fracture.
Who can prescribe mistletoe products?
Mistletoe products must be prescribed by licensed physicians.
Why must mistletoe products always be injected?
Because they have no effect in tablet form. The proteins in the mistletoe extracts would be “digested” in the stomach and become ineffective. For this reason, mistletoe must be injected subcutaneously. From there it enters the bloodstream.
In some situations, a mistletoe infusion may also be benficial. However, the effect of an infusion is much stronger than that of subcutaneous injections, so infusion therapy should only be given by experienced mistletoe specialists.
Do I have to inject the mistletoe at a specific time of day?
If the goal is to stimulate the activity of your organism, it’s best to inject between 7 and 9 am because that is when your body temperature is rising. If a warmth effect is desired, it’s better to inject between 5 and 6 pm, when your body temperature has reached its maximum. Please stick to the time(s) your doctor has recommended.
You can also inject during the early afternoon – depending on what seems most beneficial for your individual situation.
In any case, it’s important that you rest for half an hour after each injection.
When can I start mistletoe therapy?
You can start at any time – ideally as soon as you receive the diagnosis and before any surgery is done to remove the tumor. You can start at any stage of the disease.
Can I also start during chemotherapy or radiation therapy?
Yes. In fact, mistletoe therapy reduces the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Chronic fatigue, in particular, is less frequent and less severe.
Important: To avoid skin inflammation, do not inject into radiation fields (areas where you are receiving radiation therapy).
Does mistletoe reduce the effectiveness of other therapies?
No, this has not been observed to date. Quite the contrary: Chemotherapy accompanied by mistletoe therapy has fewer side effects, so the chemo can be intensified and thus becomes even more effective. The same applies to radiation therapy.
Does mistletoe therapy influence the tumor markers in my blood?
Possibly. Tumor markers change during the course of the disease. If a tumor shrinks during mistletoe therapy, the tumor markers usually decrease, too.
Is the red spot at the injection site an allergic reaction?
No, the reddening is a desired response. Slight swelling and itching is normal, too. This shows the doctor how your body is reponding to the mistletoe. However, the local reaction should not exceed 5 cm (2 in) in diameter. If the red spot is larger than this, please talk to your doctor about reducing the dose or possibly switching to a product from a different host tree.
Is it dangerous if I get a fever during mistletoe therapy?
No. A slight fever is a desired reaction – it shows that your body is responding to mistletoe therapy. Many cancer patients tend to have a low average body temperature, so a slight increase is beneficial, especially as it makes you feel pleasantly warm.
How long does mistletoe therapy last?
Mistletoe therapy is a long-term treatment. The length depends on your individual situation: disease progression, your overall health, and how your body responds to the treatment. Please discuss your individual duration of therapy with your doctor.
Can mistletoe therapy promote tumor growth?
No. There is no evidence that mistletoe therapy promotes tumor growth, although this is sometimes claimed. It has even been shown that mistletoe can inhibit tumor growth, but additional trials are needed to demonstrate this more clearly.
Helixor-Bringing life to life is used in the treatment of the following tumor:
- Head/Neck region, Respiratory Tract,
- Breast Cancer (slim/Premenopausal),
- Digestive tract
- Urogenital tract (in prostrate Cancer, penile Cancer, renal Carcinoma and Testicular cancer),
- Skin Cancer and Sarcoma.
Drug is administered by subcutaneous injection and available in 6 ampoules of 1mg, 5mg, 20mg, 50mg, and 100mg.
Helixor has come to bring life to life for cancer patients in Nigeria.
For free Consultation
Call any of these nos, 09080217838. 08115811036
Email: [email protected]
For Treatment in Lagos
19 Chief Albert Iyorah Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Contact Dr John Emenike
For Treatment in Abuja
Dr Physiq Health and Wellness Center, 1 Bitou Str. Opp No.11 Parakou Crescent Wuse 11, Abuja.
Contact Dr Susan Adams
What People Are Saying
Fill the Form to Book an Appointment today.
Want to talk to a Consultant?
get free consultation on Helixor Call
09080217838, 08115811036, 08115790885